View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 03:30 PM   #1683
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
OK. It's the comment that's causing the problem (which is odd because the PI has no problem with any other comments in my stylesheet.css). If I pull the comment out of my @page, Modify ePub works correctly. So, that's easily worked around.

And, let me throw in the options I use when I run Modify ePub: everything's checked (turned on) except Remove Unmanifested Files From Epub, Remove ONLY Google Play Page Maps, Flatten TOC Hierarchy in NCX File, Append Extra CSS, Remove All Metadata Jackets, Jacket at the End of the Book, Remove Existing Cover, and Insert or Replace Cover (that last one I'll use on epub2 books -- but it messes up the cover on epub3 books).
enuddleyarbl is online now   Reply With Quote