View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 07:42 PM   #7
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookimp13 View Post
Yes, that works for me too. It's just not what I'm looking for. Unrealistically I want something that was set up like Calibre Companion. I have so many authors having to scroll through them all would be a nightmare, so I've always loved the grouping by the first letter of their last name that CC does.
Hey ,

A few readers have been using BookFusion as a alternative to Calibre Companion. The beauty is that we also have an inbuilt reader for EPUBs and PDFs, however you can still use the Open With functionality to open your eBooks with another reader if you prefer.

Is this an interface that you are looking for? You will be able to quickly find books by Authors or Tags.

We have iOS, Android and Web Apps to give you access to your collection on any device along with integration into Calibre . More at https://www.bookfusion.com/reading/calibre

Let me know what you think.

PS: Founder at BookFusion. Always looking for feedback and suggestions.

Last edited by skillachie; 08-17-2022 at 09:33 PM.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote