View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 04:03 PM   #46
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
After much looking, I found out Delray Beach allows free digital cards to all Florida residents. A smaller library but they do have Overdrive and Hoopla, so if you are in Florida, here is the link - https://www.delraylibrary.org/library-card/

I just chose home library as Delray Beach on the virtual card app, and entered my information of where I live, and immediately got a library card number and made a pin, used to enter into Overdrive and Hoopla. It's too pricey and small for non-residents (60 a year) for me to recommend, but great if in Florida as another resource since it's free.

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 07-30-2022 at 04:26 PM.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote