View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 01:44 AM   #14
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Multnomah County does have Hoopla available too.
It listed "streaming movies, music, comics, TV and more" with no mention of books, so I didn't include it. Quite a few libraries have Hoopla, but only for video, music, and comics. It appears books are too expensive. Three of my libraries have Hoopla, but not for books.

Quote:
For Hood River, I would move that to one of the Library Systems in the 2nd post. It is part of the Oregon Digital Library Consortium (Library 2 Go) and doesn't have its own digital library. There are a lot of libraries in this system: https://library2go.overdrive.com/support/members
Already done. So far, six of these libraries get their OverDrive content through consortiums. I'll double check the list later to be sure I didn't miss any.

Quote:
I was supposed to be in Seattle all this week for work and my family was going to come with me to avoid the heat. Unfortunately it fell through at the last minute on Monday. We have had temperatures in the low 100s and upper 90s all week down here in Portland. YUCK! It's supposed to be this way through Sunday.
That's not for me. That's way too hot. We've been about 10 degrees cooler than you, so good luck. If it gets too bad, head for the mountains.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote