View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 07:45 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpoviv View Post
I've read on Reddit or this forum that Amazon now supports .epub on their devices and that books with .MOBI extensions may be removed.
I wanted to know if there is any possibility to download all my .MOBI book collections from amazon page or how could I copy those books by connecting my kindle to pc via usb?
I currently have more than 700 books in this format and well organized in collections.
Whoever posted that on Reddit is full of crap. That us just so very wrong.

Any Mobi eBooks on your Kindle will stay. Amaon is not supporting ePub natively. What Amazon is doing is stopping supporting Mobi for Send to Kindle (email to Amazon and download with your Kindle). They are only accepting ePub that will be converted to KF8 or Mobi depending on the Kindle you have.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote