View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 03:09 AM   #30
wold
Zealot
wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.wold knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Lux 5, Libra 2, PRS-T2N
And the Buster 'compatible' version is also available. The linux versions will probably stick with GCC/stdlib libstdc in the future.

Quote:
The manual mounting is not an issue for me, in Linux the next step, in case a device is not detected is a manual mount. => for me an issue with lower priority.
Low prio for me as well. Showing unmounted devices would be something to consider - provided these can be styled properly (i.e. greyed out) to show they're unusable.

Last edited by wold; 06-25-2022 at 03:14 AM. Reason: corrected library name
wold is offline   Reply With Quote