View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 09:32 AM   #27
Huwaetzel
Enthusiast
Huwaetzel began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by wold View Post
Attached is an updated .2 version for Kubuntu.

- edited date was swapped for the creation date.
- added linux help docs (see help > help)
- Ui fixes (except the menu arrow for the viewer menu. It should be disabled, so perhaps a Qt5 thing. For later)

There was one recurring crash that I couldn't pinpoint exactly, but was fixed by editing the settings file, removing the "table_columnsettings" line under [viewer]. It's a recurring cause for me, as I (can) switch between Qt5/6. But I'll mention it in case. Config is at ~/.config/avater.conf
This version seems to be solving the date issue (screenshot attached. Thanks a lot. Thank you for also updating the documentation. Programming is always more fun, but documentation is core for a good solution to me.

I will dig a bit deeper into the page number issue. I have old books which have way to many annotations listed for the 1st page. I am not sure about the pattern yet (e.g. book not any more in the cloud, book/not downloaded, pdf/epub, ...).

I am already very happy with the version and will be waiting for the next bigger update. while waiting I will do some free testing to find out more
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kubuntu_Version_9.8.2.1.png
Views:	118
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	194408  
Huwaetzel is offline   Reply With Quote