View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 12:00 PM   #19
Sonnenfee
Zealot
Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Sony, Woxter
If you are glad and happy with the Voyage there is no reason to replace him.
Especially if you don't need temperature adjustment, listen to audio books or a larger screen.

The Voyage typeface is so clear that a lot of newer models can't match it.

1 1/2 weeks ago I bought a used Voyage in mint condition including the original red Amazon Origami magnetic leather cover (I love it!). For me, this was an excellent purchase. When the Voyage came out, I bought one a little later and the clear typeface had already fascinated me. The Voyage really deserved to be called "The real Paperwhite" because its typeface is so clear that it has a slight 3D feel. I sold mine and have never completely forgotten the Voyage. That's why I bought one again

To your question: There is no "Why" ;-)

Last edited by Sonnenfee; 06-11-2022 at 12:14 PM.
Sonnenfee is offline   Reply With Quote