View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 06:12 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenfee View Post
I'm a bit torn. I like flush screen devices, which the Kobo Libra 2 unfortunately doesn't have.

I was hoping for a 7" device with a Mobius Display, as there is no such device on the market yet. The design of the Era is not ergonomic compared to Libra H2O and Libra 2, which I really like on my Libra 2. The Oasis 3 can also be held well with one hand over a longer period of time, just not quite as comfortably as the Libra 2. But what I love, however, is the high-quality material of Oasis 3.

Should the Era ever be offered at a reduced price, I could imagine ordering one. At full price I wouldn't, cause with Libra 2 and Oasis 3, having very good devices.
How do you know that the Era is not ergonomic? All you see is a picture of it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote