View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #10
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
The older version doesn't do CHM, but I think it has limited support for PDB. Don't know if it's enough for your needs though.

As far as updates, I don't know for sure. I've seen lots of posts on their Russian forum talking about Book Designer 5. The latest updates the wiki on here has are version 4 updates from 2007. It's possible that development stopped and it's a dead product, but I would double check the official site first.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote