View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:52 PM   #37
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
I’ve decided to stop buying manga until I’ve read what I’ve already bought! I’ll start with my Kobo collection since there are only a handful left unread (not including all the Humble Bundle collections which can be read on anything.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2309.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	193903

This is Kakushigoto volume 2, a satirical manga about the manga industry and fatherhood. This volume was brilliant. ★★★★★
Perfect to read on my Kobo Elipsa on an unusually cold May evening. (It even snowed today. So much for Spring!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Cootey; 05-20-2022 at 06:55 PM.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote