View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 04:22 AM   #31
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
The problem is Tapatalk, but it’s readily resolved by attaching all images. Not by continuing to do what wasn’t working.
Is attaching something Tapatalk allows? I suppose I've always embedded and didn't know there was a difference. I haven't continued doing what wasn't working. You may noticed that I haven't posted in here since you moved the thread. I wasn't sure how to proceed, and just wandered away. I'll look into attaching photos since Tapatalk's smallest size still violates the TOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Why differentiate between what is read on Kobos and what is read on other devices? There was a time here of Jukes and Kallikaks; let’s not revisit. In any case, I repeat: posts about books belong in this forum. Making posts about books somehow about the device seems bizarre to me, but I’ll change the header. And don’t start over; thanks.
Good question! The reason to differentiate was to promote fan love for Kobo devices, not foment contention.

I'm not familiar with the Jukes and Kallikaks reference (I'll have to look that one up later), but my intention was to encourage artistic shots of Kobos being read in the wild with bookcovers or such on the screen. I hadn't intended for it to be a parade of book covers, which is very device agnostic. I own a Kindle, too. I just thought it would be fun to see photos of people's Kobo eReaders.

Thanks for fixing the thread header!

Last edited by Cootey; 05-07-2022 at 04:26 AM.
Cootey is online now   Reply With Quote