View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 07:05 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Author table has a Link field which is available via the Manage Authors feature. If you put a URL in it then, when you click on an Author name in Book details, the URL will open.

It can be any url that has a designated default protocol handler installed. I've used http, file, evernote, onenote, and mailto URLs.

Also see The calibre:// URL scheme. I use this feature to link Author names in my "Books" library to a record in a separate "Authors" library where I have Author specific custom columns. Entries in "Authors" library link to their records in the Books library. I also use it to link related books.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote