View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 05:39 PM   #2
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Sticky Keys is typically a software feature and I don't think Boox's version of Android supports it (some like Samsung do). I did check on my Boox Nova 2 which is running the same software as your Max 3 and it's not there even in the hidden settings.

You can just use pretty much any keyboard on Android though so if there's an accessible hardware based one out there it should work.

I know it's possible to do sticky keys in hardware and the open source keyboard firmware QMK supports it (they call it One Shot keys) but I think that should be a last resort.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote