View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 01:57 AM   #235
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Hi

I am having problems with the plugin and would appreciate any heelp.

I have used the plugin for years as I find it very useful although I could never get the resize image funtion to work. This was not an issue as I used other ways to do this.

Just recently I had my PC in for repairs and when I got it back had to reinstall Sigil, Calibre and the plugins I use for both.

Since then I cannot get the "process spans" feature in epubtidy to work. I have deleted the plugin and its preferences several times but get the same result,

A box that contains the following text appears

Python Laucher Version: 20220310
Will check for updates/remind update is available at: 2022-04-18 12:27:16.739346

folowed by the appearance of a small blank box labelled Epubtidy which has a feather icon in the top left corner.

I have left these boxes on screen for over 30 minutes and nothing appears to happen.

I liked the process spans feature and would like to get it working again.

Thanks

the a

Last edited by Thasaidon; 04-17-2022 at 01:59 AM. Reason: grammar
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote