View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 08:32 PM   #55
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Brown View Post
I have looked at creating a Calibre plugin and I think it would take me weeks to figure out. I do pretty well with python and python libraries and I have figured out enough about epub to be pretty dangerous, but when I look at the Calibre plugin examples, my eyes glaze over. I spent my career writing verilog code and down to the metal diagnostic software to verify my hardware designs, not complex object-oriented code.
What about writting a plugin for Sigil? I think is less complex than writting a plugin for Calibre.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote