View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 12:54 PM   #5
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
You all bring up good points.

I have a Nova 2 and a Note Air 2. When I look at both, side by side, with the light completely off, the Nova 2 has juuust a bit better contrast, but the difference is slight. I wouldn't want to use either without the frontlight. I like both devices, but the battery on my Nova doesn't last quite as long as it used to. I could try changing the battery myself, or I could look into a new Nova-like device. Hence my interest in the Nova Air C as well as the Nova Air. Ironically, both have a smaller battery than my Nova 2 does. The Nova 3 might be a better option, but it's not as easy to find. Still, I've never had a color E-Ink device, so my curiosity leads me here. We shall see!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote