View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 07:12 PM   #91
SanchezZz
SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.SanchezZz is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: none
the Quijote, honestly, it's so lengthy ...I have known people who claim they have read it, but I don't know, my parents bought it when I was a kid, I can't remember how many tomes they were but they were A LOT, and they were ALL THICK... yeah nah, my dad, I know he read it almost all, he truly liked it but he never had enough time to read that completely... they he retired and he said his eyes were to strained to continue to do so, I often times have offered reading it to him but he says "nah, I'm fine, I am bored of it now" HAHAHA... so there you go.
SanchezZz is offline   Reply With Quote