View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 01:50 PM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024
All them A's are measured in them Fancy French Units so by definition noone of thems can be letter sized.

The rest of the world uses A4 paper for the same uses as an American uses letter sized paper.

A5 is almost the same as an "Executive Notebook" page.

Measurements in English units:
A5 5.83 8.26
A4 8.26 11.69
Thank you, scotty1024, I guess I've had it backwards for years. But I haven't been using the terms until recently ("letter sized" is just so long to type a lot), so I don't feel too bad about it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote