View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 02:16 AM   #63
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I really enjoyed our class read of Romeo and Juliet. It helped me to get past what felt like archaic language.
Maybe not what you meant, but I *HATED* when teachers used to make us go around the classroom and read one sentence or paragraph each. I could not follow along listening to everybody struggle to read their part with the constant changes in intonation, speed, pronunciations, etc.

...but I will also readily admit to having difficulty reading out loud. For some reason I find it to be much harder than it should be, even though I've been an avid reader for my whole life.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote