Thread: Good News
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #12
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kindles, 2 Nooks, 2 Kobos, Ipad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
Were you talking about Rasterfarian or PDFLRF?

The only things I know about either are things I've learned here at MobileRead, or learned by experimentation.

Here's an old thread on Rasterfarian. I've used it a grand total of once, however, so I'm not the person to ask.

The PDFLRF thread I linked to above has a bunch of info, I think... but I mainly just figured it out with trial and error.
Rasterfarian, but I wound up not having the time this weekend.
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote