Thread: Seriousness Who REALLY killed JFK?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
I'm not an expert, but I have to say that there have been countless books, articles, TV documentaries, academic papers, judicial reports and a couple of full-length movies on the JFK assasination over the last 50 years. Is there really anything new to add?
Well, first we can correct 50 years to "almost 50 years."

Let me emphasize that I, too, am no expert.

I don't know if there's anything really new to add, except for a place to express our views on this incident.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote