View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
Hi Patricia, I'd love to read this book, but I'm unable to download it. I've had no problems downloading other books from here.

I can see other people have viewed it, so has anyone else successfully downloaded this book?
I'm puzzled, cbell. I haven't the faintest idea why you've had a problem. In cases of mysterious problems I turn my computer off and then on again. It's surprising how often this helps.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote