View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #74
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I can definitely empathise with you there, I seem to do nothing but read fan-fiction at the moment. I'm spending a good 10 hours a day reading after getting home from work, my TV hasn't been switched on in about three weeks

Your script has revolutionised the way I was grabbing fics, I was originally cutting and pasting everything into a text file and then converting, as I'm sure you realise that took a LONG time. I downloaded over thirty fics with your script in the time it would have taken me to do one the old way.

Take your time with the update I'm certainly not gonna push you for it, when you think it's ready I'll be happy to get it. I've downloaded quite a few fics while the old script was still working so I'm happy for quite a while now mind you I have deleted a fair few of them after only reading a few pages they were so poorly written...
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote