View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
If I could have an Iphone the decision would be moot, as that is definitely the way I would go. But I cannot afford the ongoing cost of the iphone. So, the Touch or a dedicated reader are my only option. My biggest problem with the reader is the limited text size. The Sony, the only one I would consider, only has 3 sizes and in some books even the largest is to small. So, some books I might never get for my reader and the thought of really wanting to read a certain book and having to read it on paper while my $300 reader sits idle would bug the snot out of me.

Thanks for the input, but I am still not sure which way to go. The battery life and small screen of the Touch has me concerned. I know my regular cell phone is a pain with it having to be charged every 3rd day and all, and I don't hardly use it. So, I bet the Touch would even be worse. That does not sound appealing at all.
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote