View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:35 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Please define what you mean by "a right to privacy". If you mean "the right to break the law with impunity" then I'm afraid that I really don't think that you (or I, or anyone else) has such a "right".

My understanding of this law (and please do correct me if I am wrong) is that a person suspected of illegal activities will be sent a letter warning them that they are under suspicion, and pointing out that it is their responsibility to "secure" their internet connection. A second occurence within 6 months will result in a second letter. Finally, a third occurence within a year will result in the potential of internet access being suspended for a period of between a month and a year.

Have I stated the terms of it correctly?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote