View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 05:59 PM   #34
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
I agree that this needs to be taken into account. So maybe even 9 inch isn't large enough. (I'm not going to do the calculations.)
Converting the 12.8 x 18.2 to a 4:3 ratio would give me a 13.65cm x 18.2cm screen with a diagonal of 22.75cm (8.95 inches).

My daughter reads quite a bit of manga but she trims the margins and most of them fit her 8" screen without shrinkage (at least none that bothers her).
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote