View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 06:54 PM   #51
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
Happy day to see you here Yvan!

I like the solar charger idea too. But since the Reader rarely needs recharging, maybe it wouldn't get used very much or be needed by many people anyway. Personally, I top it off when I dock it.

But for those who want one, I'm pretty sure there are portable electronics solar chargers out there already that would work great. It just wouldn't be integrated.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote