View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 10:37 AM   #54
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChen View Post
My custom patch has stopped working. (Error: "substring to find is not unique"). It's been too long, and I completely forget how to generate a searchable version of nickel. Can someone remind me? Failing that, perhaps someone knows how to change this to make it work again? My patch reduces the size of the sleeping panel on the Glo HD and looks as follows:

Resize info panel:
- Enabled: yes
- Description: |
Custom patch to change the width of the info panel.
- FindZlib: "#infoWidget"
- ReplaceZlibGroup:
Replacements:
# #infoWidget reduce width
- {Find: "width: 470px;", Replace: "width: 235px;"} #Dragon
# #infoWidget, #infoFrame: reduce top/bottom/right margins
- {Find: "Margin: 22px;", Replace: "Margin: 11px;"} #Dragon
# #infoFrame: reduce left margin
- {Find: "leftMargin: 44px;", Replace: "leftMargin: 22px;"} #Dragon
Try changing this line
Code:
- FindZlib: "#infoWidget"