View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 10:26 PM   #11
Mamaijee
Connoisseur
Mamaijee doesn't litterMamaijee doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Unhappy

I have downloaded metadata plugins for Goodreads, Fantastic Fiction and Amazon Intl. And herein lies my problem........Not only do the ids not show up in the book details, but even in metadownloads, just name of book comes up, and the source of the metadata (like Fan Fic, or Good reads) but no actual comments ie metadata. I downloaded latest version of Calibre hoping it would help but no dice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Yep.

If I click on 'goodreads' in TB all the books with a 'goodreads' Identifier are listed, but none have a clickable "Goodreads' link in the Book Details sidebar, or in the press 'I' variant.

If I click on 'google' in TB all the books with a 'google' Identifier are listed, and all have a clickable "Google' link in the Book Details sidebar, and in the press 'I' variant.

I'm loathe to regard this as a bug because it's only happening in my Test library, and I . . .

Solved!!! because I don't have a Goodreads metadata plugin I don't have Goodreads as a metadata source. I might have had it once, but given I don't use any Identifier links in the curated libraries I ditched any optional metadata plugins I had.

Maybe that's @Mamaijee's problem - missing metadata plugins.

BR
Mamaijee is offline   Reply With Quote