View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 07:47 PM   #47
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Brittain View Post
The thing is, you haven't told me how to fix it, because, without an understanding of why the Kobo behaves this way, I don't actually know what changes to make to the line spacing (and even if you told me exactly which ones to make I'd want to know why anyway).
The two of you have gone back and forth on this in fairly pointless ways.

Firstly, have you actually tried what @Semwize is suggesting? I can't tell. And until you do that, you can't be sure whether it helps or not.

But, going back to the first post, is this only happening after a reboot? Does it happen if you set the font size in one book, open another and set the font there (to something different) and then go back to the first? With this happening around a reboot, it suggests a problem with the database. The font settings are stored for each book in the database. If that cannot be read properly after a reboot, or reopening a book, then what you are seeing is something I would expect.

And, considering the thread you are in, have you tried without the patches? You mention two patches. I doubt having those enabled would cause the problem you are reporting. Though there is a possibility that something else has changed which means the settings the patches enable no longer work when they are read from the database.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote