View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 07:25 PM   #46
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Brittain View Post
The thing is, you haven't told me how to fix it, because, without an understanding of why the Kobo behaves this way, I don't actually know what changes to make to the line spacing (and even if you told me exactly which ones to make I'd want to know why anyway).
All you have been told is to change the line spacing using the FontForge or Fontlab programs. This problem and this change has nothing to do with patches.
This interval (change) is selected either empirically, or you can copy the metrics from another font (also wrote this, didn't they?).
From experience, this happens when the line spacing in the font used is very large. Fixed is a matter of 2 minutes, and you write the second page why you do not want to do this.
I have already regretted ten times - that I offered you a solution to the problem.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote