View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 12:40 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by skovzky View Post
I'm very new to this, so would you please instruct me on how to install these patches?
The first line in Kovid's reply is his shorthand for "I have fixed the problem and the fix will be in the next release of calibre". If you want to use it, then as @Karellen, you can run calibre from source. To see how to do this, see the calibre web page and look at the page about development.

But, the second line is a link to the problem report for this. That has a link to a beta build of calibre that you can use. Go to https://download.calibre-ebook.com/betas/.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote