View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 01:03 PM   #3
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuhebkhan View Post
I received my all new Kindle this morning itself, and I went onto download Calibre on my laptop. But I had to download version 3.48.0 as I have Windows 7 Professional running on my laptop.
But it wasn't able to detect my Kindle device for some reason.
I tried following every step mentioned in the Sticky post at the top of this forum.
Please guide and let me know if this is happening because I'm using an older version or some other issue.

I've included the Debug device detection output below. Let me know if I can help any further. Thank you.
I am in the same boat, but I can try it on a laptop running Windows 10.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote