View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm-many, Kindle1, K3, iPad, iPhone 4
To resurrect an old thread, just cuz it's pertinent to my question: In late 2000, I downloaded 3 Luther works for my Palm. I may or may not have gotten them from Project Wittenberg.

These are in DRM-free PalmDOC format, which the wiki says is translatable by mobi2html (or perhaps mobi2mobi, since mobi is what I want as an outcome). My installation of MobiPerl isn't cooperating right now. Anybody want to re-format these and add to your own upload count? I'm looking for a mobi version!
Attached Files
File Type: zip luther.ZIP (556.9 KB, 146 views)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote