View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 11:48 AM   #13
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Thanks so much everyone, I added a line to the .bat file based on a private message. I then ran this file again and it showed me what the problem was.

It was a MacBook/Parallels folder conflict.

So I moved my patch folder to a new directory in the Windows C: drive, instead of my usual C: drive, reran the .bat file and the patches ran, and I now have succeeded in adding them to my Kobo.

Thanks to all who helped! I will definitely find this easy to do in future.

Now - can I change the font used in the book header/footer? I didn't like the capital letters, and now I don't like the sans serif font, especially as I always read using a serif font.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote