View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 10:06 PM   #34
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
My knee-jerk reaction was to prefer the wedge shape of the H2O. But the more I see/hear about the Libra 2 makes me think it is the superior device.
I prefer Libra 2's features but somehow I feel i like the H2O's physical design is better for me. The wedge shape of the handle clearly provides a separation of the handle with the framed screen (even the button side panel has a clear bezel for the screen). The libra 2's smooth melding of the bezel to the handle somehow irritates my OC self.

I also prefer the centered placement of the buttons as my personal reading habit is to place my thumb on the next button all the time and just press it when i need to turn the page forward. i do not move my thumb sideways shifting to handle to page turner buttons.

But the better contrast is really exciting me to upgrade because it will definitely help my ageing eyes.

in short, I am torn between two aspects of practical benefits from the two models.
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote