View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 04:01 PM   #68
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I used my library for a while, but it's complicated to use and requires a lot of effort compared to the level of interest I have for locating titles. I have Kindle Unlimited and Scribd subscriptions and am mostly (but not always) covered by those two sources.

I have two library cards, one for my local library and one for a regional "collaborative". The local one is complicated to use; the other one requires me to apply (and pay) in person for a non-resident card. My card expired during the pandemic restrictions, when the library was closed to in person visitors, and I have not ventured back to update it. I expect that eventually I will want a book that I can only find there, and then will make the effort to get my card renewed.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote