View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 05:18 AM   #58
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
How? I can't see any import function.
I'm sorry, I didn't read your post close enough. You were asking about importing. When you first start DeASCM you can chose to authorize with Adobe or import your zip file information (exported from another device). I've attached a screenshot. (Now a second screenshot, showing what you'll see after the import.) You can either "Link to ADE account" by logging in, or import the zip file you exported from another device.

I don't think there is a way to avoid logging in on the first device.

(Screenshots from my Chromebook.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-03 2.43.35 AM.png
Views:	273
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	189497   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-03 2.50.27 AM.png
Views:	262
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	189500  

Last edited by rcentros; 10-03-2021 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Added 2nd image.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote