View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 09:02 AM   #46
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardbewoner View Post
Q John F No i had no idea,looked it up and its a replacement for ade so you need adobe id, ...
Yep, but you don't need ADE, which means you don't need Wine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardbewoner View Post
nice to see people work on linux solutions. besides A ALF works on WC. And as i was a victim of the first server shutdown long ago and lost al e-books i pass for anything that need a 3th party to work. Just grumpy me
Apprentice Alf also works on Linux. I'm not sure what server shutdown you're talking about, but if you don't read books sold with DRM at all it could be pretty limiting.

I think this is a very good solution for Linux users.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote