View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 01:35 PM   #25
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
@ZodWallop
The Light of Other Days I have a large paperback edition which I read early 2008, and don't really remember. Its on the "read again" list though, so back then I thought it was good.
With The Light of Other Days, I had the advantage of not expecting much. I very much liked the two author's individual books, but the synopsis of theor first collab did not sound interesting to me.

Going in to low expectations can be a real benefit sometimes
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote