View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 09:45 AM   #16
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I can still afford to buy books and audiobooks and don't have to wait weeks or months for a book to become available when reading a series. Buying books puts money in the author's hands. The books I do get from the library these days are primarily dead authors who don't benefit anyway. That's not to say I don't use the library. I will be using it far more in the future as my discretionary funds are now becoming quite limited and my TBR gets smaller.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote