View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 05:51 PM   #14
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
And this is the reading order I put together while reading (a quick copy and paste out of one of the novels I reformatted)...
I thought the Caliban trilogy was terrific. Honestly, I liked those better than Asimov's own books. I wish they would release those as ebooks.

I also enjoyed the Robot City books, but gave up on Robots and Aliens.

How were the Tiedemann and Reichert books? I didn't hear great things about Tiedemann, but I am still curious.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote