View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
jonfmerz
Writer ~ Producer ~ Ninja
jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jonfmerz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Author from Boston Saying Hi!

Great to be out here, never even knew such a place like this existed. I can see I have a lot of great material to read up on when it comes to ebooks.

I'm the author of over a dozen novels published the traditional way, but have chosen to release my latest thriller PARALLAX as an ebook first to test the waters and see what the buzz is all about. I'm hopeful it does well and I running a pretty cool contest at my blog at http://jonfmerz.wordpress.com if you're interested in checking it out.

Aside from writing, I'm also producing a TV series based on some of my earlier novels. I'm a martial arts junkie and have been studying for most of my life with 20 years in my current system. Lots of fun! Before I started writing professionally, I served in the US Air Force, worked for the government and then handled executive protection for various Fortune 500 clients. I live outside of Boston, MA with my wife and two amazing sons.

Anyway, looking forward to speaking with you!
-Jon
jonfmerz is offline   Reply With Quote