View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 03:08 AM   #39
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Some words still get obfuscated and dropped no matter what. How can I fix this?

I have been importing a "test book" which is basically a plain word doc containing text along with the specific words that I am seeing dropped.

I am not going to type the words here but the "eff" word is always obfuscated in any variation. And an English word that men call each other in jest and fun but will royally cause probems for many American women keeps getting dropped as well.

I know it's kind of an odd thing, but i would like the plugin not to make judgements and delete words that I have specifically set aside as being "good"
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote