View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 10:19 AM   #217
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
The new firmware update for my A5 Pro brings better scrolling: when scrolling in clear mode it automatically switches to balanced mode while scrolling and then back to clear mode again afterwards.

This finally makes it possible to use clear mode in the browser (I use einkbro).

I wonder what other new things they have implemented. The changelog is completely blank, as usual. (The only reason I found out about the improved scrolling is because I heard that their newer Hisense Touch uses it, so I immediately tried it after updating.)
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote