View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 06:31 AM   #11
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
The url which comes up when I hover over the old bookmark is:
http://page99test.com/

It doesn't work anymore, at least not in firefox.
Doesn't come up in Chrome either, though Chrome shows that the connection was "refused." Archive.org was only able to come up with some of the past page99test backgrounds, I couldn't find any content at all.

Whois showed that the domain had been updated in July (last month) but it's registered through GoDaddy and it's private. So, whoever owns the domain name still owns it (and will own it until at least July, 2022. It's shows its nameservers as NS1 (and NS2 and NS3) at PARKLOGIC.COM. The Admin email is page99test.com@domainbyproxy.com (I seriously doubt you would get any response, I think this probably to enforce the privacy.) The good news is, the domain, page99test.com is not up for sale. So maybe there is a chance it will come back up.

Sorry the news couldn't be any better.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote