View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #4
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
I think there must be a bug in your software when reading the EXTH header.

I've checked carefully, and this book has 13 EXTH records, including coveroffset, hasfakecover and thumboffset.

In addition, my QuickLook plug-in finds and displays the cover correctly.

Note that your output shows multiple 118 EXTH entries. I suspect that you're not handling 118 correctly, and accidentally re-reading the same EXTH record over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
FBasically, the cover image can be displayed with the Mobipocket Reader, but there is no EXTH data specifying that the cover image is there. The ebook metadata is stored, but somehow the CoverOffset field isn't being set (sorrry to be too technical here).

My Mobi2IMP software doesn't see the cover image because the .prc is encoded differently than it would have expected.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote