Thread: Good News
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgoforth View Post
Is there a GUI for Rasterfarian? I am interested in getting scanned pdfs the proper size to view on the smaller eink screens like the sony and cybook.
Rasterfarian is kinda-sorta user friendly as is. I wouldn't call it a "GUI" per se, but if you run it, it'll walk you through the process. It isn't a command-line only interface like some programs you'll find around here.

I've had better luck with the others, however, particularly PDFLRF -- there's a Windows GUI for that. (SoPDF too if I don't want a large file size.)
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote