View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 06:41 AM   #5
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@poohbear_nc
Well, I have had a stroll on the web, and it looks like this will be a no-go.

The Romance of Certain Old Clothes and The Private Life appeared in Atlantic Monthly (Feb 1868 and Apr 1892), available, but magazine is not illustrated

The Ghostly Rental appeared in Scribner's Monthly Sep 1876, likewise magazine not illustrated.

The Friends of the Friends (“The Way It Came”) in Chapman's Magazine May 1896, likewise magazine not illustrated

The Jolly Corner appeared The English Review Dec 1908, likewise magazine not illustrated.

Owen Wingrave reported to appear in The Graphic, a weekly illustrated newspaper, but the 1892 issues do not seem to be available online

The Real Right Thing is reported to appear in Black and White Magazine April 1892, but I can't find any issues earlier than October 1892

I can't find any information for Sir Edmund Orme.

If you know of other illustration sources, let me know!

gG
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote